Saturday 9 February 2013

Smiles 40:365

So many smiles that I lost count! Edited highlights!
Knobs. Manx knobs to be precise, courtesy of Rachel aka @lancslassrach. Oh how we laughed! And I managed to get the leftovers. Did you know that knobs can be grumpy or fruity?

I love my MFL friends - the so called #mfltwitterati. Miss them so much but they're only ever a tweet away. Here are just a few of them - John, Alex, Eleanor and Jackie - with me modelling our lovely T-shirts, organised by Eleanor. Someone took a photograph of all of us in our Tshirts but has yet to share it.

Singing Bohemian Rhapsody in French Spanish and German - oh, and English! - with Simone, Isabelle, Jen and Rachel. Love singing and love languages so very happy!

Then there was singing El Pollito Pío, a little portion of which was captured by Simone here and everyone loved their Toblerone.

And my boys sent me a picture of this from the widow at Vollenweider ;)

Smiles in other languages 
Well, not quite smile today as I can't find that but here's 'smiling' in Manx in honour of the knobs ;o) - mongey.

No comments:

Post a Comment