Sunday 6 January 2013

Smiles 6:366

On my run to Wülflingen and back I often see cows in the field by the level crossing - I have a love hate relationship with that barrier - and sometimes I see some horses as I turn to go up the hill.
However today I was bleated at by these sheep grazing in the vineyard on the steep hill around the middle of which I was running. There were about 20 of them - most ignored me but some of them looked quite bemused as I ran past. Perhaps it was hi-vis top that made them bleat so loudly and ring their bells...


Things I heard today that made me smile
This tweet from @lancslassrachel telling me that her 4 year old enjoys The Lingo Show, a programme on CBeebies in which I was involved.
Jude announcing that he's 'King for the day' as he found the figure in the Dreikönigskuchen and wearing his crown throughout Sunday lunch.


Smile in other languages 
In Lithuanian - Šypsokis (and, linking to today's picture, it's pronounced like Sheep-So-Kiss)







No comments:

Post a Comment