Sunday 20 January 2013

Smiles 20:365

Quite often on a Sunday I sing in the worship group at church. Rehearsal starts at 430pm which means I have to leave the house at 340pm to catch the train to Zürich. And I'm not back home until nearly 9pm so I miss tea. Today there was leftover Aprikosenwähe afterwards so I'm not so hungry on the train home - big smile! (You can tell how happy I was as I took a bite before I took the photograph!)
And a huuuge smile during worship group when Alisa (who can *really* sing) said 'Lisa, you sing this one!' -and it was a song I absolutely love so even better!

And another huge smile crossed my face when I returned from my run without falling over on the icy pavements or snowy hills, nor getting lost (can you see the path in the bottom photo?). And I smiled throughout my run as I was virtually alone in a snowy wonderland, with the sound of my feet crunching in the snow accompanied by the sound of the river, and Les Mis 10th anniversary concert on my iPod Shuffle.

Things I heard today that made me smile
As I arrived home, the boys were watching Fawlty Towers so all of that really!
Being called 'super multitasking woman of the year' - thanks Fatima!
'These meatballs are as good as yours Mummy, but they're not better!' My son is a diplomat!

Smile in other languages
In Aleut -  Aaluxtal


No comments:

Post a Comment