Friday 25 January 2013

Smiles 25:365


I love this picture, taken at 640am this morning as Grades 4 and 5 set off for their ski day. And they were still smiling, albeit wearily, when they returned 11 hours later!



I've past this house several times on runs and the cheerful ribbons, baubles and other decorations make me smile as I pass as all the other nearby houses are ... less colourful!

Things I heard today that made me smile.
Claudia Winkleman. Need I say more?
"You're nearly at the bottom of the stairs" as I descended the external metal mesh staircase from the fourth floor... That was a BIG smile!
"Come up to the office and fetch your printed copy of Horizons." And seeing my articles in hard print!
This clip from The Chase.

Smile in other languages
In Inupiaq - Iglangaaqtuq



1 comment: