Saturday 26 January 2013

Smiles 26:365



I love cows - I'm surprised I haven't done Cows 365, and may yet do it - so this toilet seat amused me greatly earlier on a shopping trip to Glatt. I also smiled when we discovered that the optician in Visilab was not only English but also used to be the manager of Boots Opticians in Sutton Coldfield!


And Jude, desperate for a fez, decided to improvise with a poppadom ;o)

Things I heard that made me smile today
'Borgen is on in five minutes.'
Being recommended in a list of 'god-like-genius MFL tweeps' that a Twitter newbie should follow!
Being hugged and told "I love you" by the boys as they unpacked the shopping and discovered what I'd bought.

Smile in other languages
In Swedish - leende or smil 

2 comments:

  1. The comment I posted on yesterday's. smile was meant for today re: the manager of Boots!

    ReplyDelete