Thursday 17 January 2013

Smiles 17:365

An army of Lego figures advancing across the living room floor. If only they were fighting against the fast accumulating dust...

And another smile today was this morning at 'drop off' when the children decided to knock all the snow off the bicycle shelter by banging on the sides. There were children from all the grades having a go and their coordination in simultaneous banging was wordless. Great to see kids enjoying the snow.

Things I heard that made me smile
When asked the name of the person on CBBC, Jude replied Mile Tyson. And had no idea why we laughed as we looked at the skinny white bloke on TV.
@ceparker71 liked my "Spanish glasses"
I took part in #BigMacBook on Twitter. My favourites - Mr Happy Meal (@MrBirchICT) McChicken Licken (@TraceyKewley) and Lord of the Fries (me!)

Smile in other languages
In Catalan - somriure





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.bike shelter suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..it's fantastic blog. i like this post. it's contains really nice information that enhance my knowledge... Bike Parking Shelters

    ReplyDelete