Saturday 19 January 2013

Smiles 19:365

My 'smile' today was going to be the delicious lunch I had at Glattzentrum - Rotes Currysauce mit Gemüse und Reis - but my iPhone had other ideas and refused to take a picture. Made me smile though.

However, that wasn't my only smile and the photograph my phone did deign to take shows another.
Desigual were having a Schlussverkauf today with nibbles and drinks, and reductions! Plus they were giving away free shopping bags :0) and I bought a new dress :0D
Also purchased on the shopping trip - a ski jacket and a ski helmet. Pictures will follow when they see action I'm sure!

Oh, and here's another snow picture! Taken from the tram to Glatt - another thing that makes me smile, especially as Jude always insists on sitting right at the back in the raised seats next to the huge windows.



Smile on other languages
In Danish (as I'm watching Borgen!) - smil



No comments:

Post a Comment