Friday 15 March 2013

Smiles 74:365

Are Isaac and John reenacting Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson singing I know him so well, or do they dancy themselves as Agnetha and Frida from ABBA?
No, they're just measuring how tall Isaac is getting.

Other things that made me smile
The PYP Masquerade Disco made me smile a lot - good to see children having fun!  Lisa and I did comment that, whilst there was a brief outbreak of girls sitting on their bottoms and spinning around, there was no knee sliding by the boys and concluded that it must be an English thing!
Lots of smiles (and also tears) watching Comic Relief.
A Grade 3 was reading his book in the library whilst I was in there and suddenly exclaimed out loud "Is that true? That girls don't fart?" I assured him that this may well be true, and even if we did, girls would only make pretty smells ;o)

Smile in other languages
In Czech - úsměv

No comments:

Post a Comment