Thursday 4 April 2013

Smiles 94:365

Today is one of those days when my smile slipped a bit - the hacking of my website was less easily sorted than we'd hoped and required a complete wipe and rebuild, just as lots of people were wanting to look at it. It's still not done - and I feel dreadful as I can't do anything. A friend hosts it and is having to do all the work for me.

And that's where's smile came back. I am so fortunate to have such a kind lovely friend. Especially as we have never actually met. He's about as far north as you can get in Scotland without ending up in the sea and I'm now in Switzerland. Our friendship was formed discussing edtech on Sunday nights via videocon and cemented 'heckling subversively' on the back channel. I've sent him cake and he's sent me a toffee apple every year (including in Switzerland although Customs ate it I fear!) and we have a shared love of cows. And once I calmed down today, I spent a while thinking about all that and smiling.
So, thank you Sinclair for being such a hero. And thank you for the smiles }:8)
PS love to Angus!

Smiles in other languages
In BSL (British Sign Language) Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment