Saturday 27 April 2013

Smiles 117:365

Isaac decided that the melon and cucumber looked like an orb and sceptre so Jude took it one step further and donned a helmet!
My boys make me laugh!

Those who know me well know that I am very partial to dungarees and always have been. So when i saw this article in 20Minuten I felt I had to share. And then I was sent a link to an article in The Guardian by someone who has known me for over 20 years and has always been very amused by my love of the 'overalls' as they call them in America! Long or short, dungarees are utterly wonderful and I don't care if they're in fashion or not - I like them!

Say cheese in other languages
One way of getting people to smile for a photo in French is to say Ouisitii! which means marmoset





No comments:

Post a Comment