Thursday 11 April 2013

Smiles 101:365

I smiled as soon as I woke this morning as Kathy had shared this gorgeous little chap with me via Facebook. He's called Duncan and was rescued along with another calf. They had to wear jumpers as they were so frail. I do love cows!

Other things that made me smile today
Lunch in Tibits with Lisa.
Ironing whilst watching Peter Kay's Tour that didn't Tour. I hadn't quite finished when I had to pick up the boys so they saw the last 20 minutes and were laughing like drains.
It wasn't icy cold - I nearly discarded my coat...
The kitchen was clean and tidy for more than four hours!!!

Today is the start of a new language meme - how to encourage people to smile when taking a photograph. It's called
Say Cheese in other languages.
In English - say cheese!




No comments:

Post a Comment