Monday 1 April 2013

Smiles 91:365

Look what I've got! Thank you so much to my English/Swiss/Hungarian Easter bunnies who smuggled them in from Ireland!

Things that made me smile today
An Easter egg with H and L as well as Isaac and Jude - great muddy fun!
Learning how to play a game that involves hitting boiled eggs against each other, a bit like conkers! Looking on Wikipedia it's played in the North of England too, but we were taught the Swiss/Hungarian version! I didn't have a go but the boys all did - and the great thing is, you get to eat the hard boiled eggs once it's over. If you're really good, you can end up with a pile of eggs (you the win the egg if you smash it more than yours!)
The sun shone and we went for a bike ride. 9.5 miles - and Jude didn't complain once. Hurrah!
Curry for tea!

Smile in other languages
In Dothraki (language of Game of Thrones apparently!) - eme

(Still looking for more languages - I'm trying to get to 100. I have 92 so far...)


PS A great 'smile' related news item - you know how much I love recycling and this would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment