Friday 17 October 2014

MoreSmiles 290:365



I was up very early to go to The Languages Show but my train journey was brightened by planning minibooks for Y5 and 6 at WPS, and by the gentleman sitting at my table who kept me amused. I have been smiling all day, imagining middle aged men riding Harley Davisons dressed in gimp suit with tassels!
Lots of smiles today: 
I was the first to declare that I am nuts about languages and won a year's subscription to Languagenut - unfortunately, only one of my schools can benefit this time :(
I met up with people I haven't seen for ages and had time for some actual, real life chats with people rather than virtual ones. 
I spoke to lots of people with questions about primary language learning and hopefully helped by answering them! 
I collected lots of badges and some quality freebies but not so much that I couldn't carry it, and no 'bumpf' ;)
LittleLinguist saved my book that if requested on FB - great customer service!
And my 'chauffeur' Parker C made sure that Lady Penelope left with a smile and a giggle by  improvising Prosecco for her!
And I saw some cute posters and cuddles that I couldn't have but had to photograph.

Utterly exhausted now so off to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment