Saturday 11 October 2014

MoreSmiles 284:365

My plaiting skills have been praised today - this was my evening version. The morning version was two French plaits to keep my hair out of my fave whilst I 'suffered' a HIT session.

HIT was great fun although exhausting. It's good to push yourself though. And it helps if there's someone yelling at you so you don't give up prematurely. 

And I really enjoyed the concert by the Staffordshire Band and Peter Moore at Lichfield  Cathedral. Amazing sound! And I took time to appreciate the lovely metalwork gates in the cathedral. Must go back another day to the no estimate further.
As we left the sky was clear and you could see the stars very clearly. A beautiful sight above the cathedral. Unfortunately, we couldn't take a decent photo but it's stuck in our memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment