Saturday 21 February 2015

LisasMiles 52:365


Lovely morning for another Park Run - very bright sunshine (above taken into the sun; below the opposite way) although it was freezing cold! I wasn't expecting to get close to last week's PB but I ran exactly the same time - without the aid of pacemakers this time. That made me smile! 
Looking up to find John watching a plane taking off on the television made me smile - he'd chosen the clip and it lasted 28 minutes. I really don't understand the attraction myself but there you are! He sees no point in running! 

And the boys continue to amuse greatly. I  don't recall even a quarter of the things they say that make me laugh, and some of the things I do recall are too rude or too private to share but they certainly keep me amused! 

No comments:

Post a Comment