Sunday 1 February 2015

LisasMiles 32:365

8.5 miles with an average pace 9.49 min/mile - that's worth a big smile, especially as it felt very hard work for the first 2 miles. 
And I saw the beautiful ponies, managing to capture a picture before my phone inexplicably decided to 'run out of battery' with 49% battery left... Quite annoying as there were other sights I wanted to capture, including more ponies and the sun going down over the lake. 
The battery on my iPod Shuffle ran out with 3 miles to go and I quite enjoyed listening to myself breathing and the park sounds. It was quite soothing but no sure I'd have enjoyed it as much if I'd be struggling at that point. 

Nice to see Bob Alex and Harry this morning accompanying 'Uncle' Charlie to church. Worship group were particularly appreciative of Bob clapping our rehearsal! 

In other news, I think I'm becoming addicted to Wasabi peas!


No comments:

Post a Comment