Wednesday 3 September 2014

MoreSmiles 246:365

Today I have learning about extremism and challenging homophobia at work. Lots to consider and I did get a numb bum on the button stools again, but also very enlightening. And I ended up crying with laughter at one point after a particularly amusing contribution by a colleague. And I have a new favourite Eric Carle book. 

Big smiles and great pride in Isaac who was taken on an unexpected run in Games today when he expected to be rowing, and didn't do it half heartedly like some of his peers who were sent back but ran the whole way. He was exhausted when I got home! 

And Jude had music lesson today with his new teacher and enjoyed it. That made me smile too. 

Oh, and John churning cheese on Switzerland made us all smile as we recalled Eurovision and the Polish milkmaids ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment