Tuesday 2 September 2014

MoreSmiles 245:365

Back to my other school today - and children!

Lots of smiley children who were pleased to see me and wanted to tell me all about their holidays. And a morning of Picasso faces followed by an afternoon of rounders. It makes me smile when I share the lesson objective and it's met by one (or more) children hissing "Yessss!' Today it was half a class so that was a great moment. And there were less "arguments" today during rounders so either my umpiring is improving or they've learned that arguing doesn't work!

The boys went back to school today too; Jude was pleased to spend time with his musical friends for the first time since sad news in the summer holidays, and Isaac carried out his Prefect duties as best he could (although he seems to have done lots of 'munging around' waiting for opportunities to be helpful) before school starts properly tomorrow.

And finally, I had to smile as I was repeatedly congratulated on not breaking anything this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment