Saturday 19 July 2014

MoreSmiles 200:365



Great night out with WCPS last night. 

Waved goodbye to Jude as he set off for BB camp in Exmouth. 

A loom band made for me by a Y2.
And Haribo given to me by two Y6s on Thursday night as they were a bit cross I didn't get some flowers like some of the other teachers! Both made me smile and feel loved! 

Isaac creates a sculpture with his lunch.

My eye is now purple but the swelling has gone down. Still causing great amusement!

Watching the Kaiser Chiefs opening the concert from Edinburgh made me think 'Doesn't Ricky wilson look like my colleague Josh?' and also made me think of one of the now ex-Year 6s called Ruby as I sang to her whenever I wanted her attention. Not original I know but it amused us!

And the skirl of the bagpipes always gets me going - magnificent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment