Thursday 17 July 2014

MoreSmiles 198:365


Lots of fun today - and lots of enjoying the sunshine first with Y2 and then Y6.
Spanish bingo with Y2 was fun as was finding out their favourite bits of Spanish this year.
The rounders tournament between Y5 and 6 was very competitive. I never want to umpire another match; too stressful!
Staff lunch was very tasty - rather a lot of food left over so none will be needing lunch tomorrow!
And Year 6 leavers evening was emotional as always. I even had my own 'tear watch' as various children saw it as their duty to monitor the productivity of my tear ducts, turning around at two minute intervals to see if I had succumbed yet. They didn't have to wait long! Lovely to see children that I've known since they were in Reception grown up and ready for secondary school. And the Nursery pictures were adorable!
That's me finished teaching for the academic year although I have to go to school for a teacher day on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment