Wednesday 1 January 2014

MoreSmiles 1:365


A smiley cake to start 2014 courtesy of my friend Jamie. He spent months trying to get a mention on Smiles365 and I made him wait (which made me smile like a naughty pixie!) A lesson in perseverance! 

Also making me smile today is http://eyebombing.com courtesy of Dom McG. I may have to join in; just need some googley eyes! 
Here's an example.

And then there was watching The Croods with the boys. Not the best film ever but some amusing parts! 

I discovered that I had run further than the distance between my two homes last year (40 odd miles to spare!); I actually ran about as far as here to Copenhagen or exactly Vaduz in Liechtenstein.

Finally, it's good to know that others like my idea. Good luck @dimchurch!




No comments:

Post a Comment