Saturday 4 January 2014

More Smiles 3:365

Jude is currently making me smile a lot with his desperation for the ginger cake to cool down! I might let him out of his misery soon ;)

It has rained for much of the day and I've spent far too long on the process of filling in a form. However, there's plenty that has made me smile too!

Kind friends who encourage me when I'm in need of help.
A 'Tea pixie' who insists on making a cup of tea then forgets to make it.
Funny posts on FB with which I can identify - misspelt names (mispronounced and/or shortened without permission!), yummy food and tales of trying to fairly share chocolate - Thanks Euan, Sim and Janet!
A BBC Four programme about Don Black that meant that I could indulge in 90 minutes of his songs sung by a variety of people.
The shower after a run in the freezing wind and rain.
My mad sister, brother in law and nephew on the way to a Harry Potter party - and the idea of dressing Bob up as a mandrake, even if not carried out, was a slice of absolute genius as anyone who knows Bob would understand!



And, the look on Jude's face when I did let him have a slice of cake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment