Tuesday 19 November 2013

Smiles 323:365

I liked this image - wish I'd found it before my Y3 lesson this afternoon, but it'll work well for y6 tomorrow.

An unintentional extra 40 minutes in bed today meant the day started more hectically than I'd have liked, but it was rather welcome!
The sun shone - always a winner!
Y4 enjoyed their Spanish lessons.
Some Y3 managed to listen and participate well in PE, and then made me smile by telling me I'm beautiful!
My dentist made me smile - although not very easy when you have a numb face - by continually reassuring me. I suspect he remembered my gagging fit last time I went and thought I was more nervous than I actually was. I'm fine as long as he doesn't shove anything too far back in my mouth.
The moon is shining brightly as I write - I can see the craters. Beautiful.
Looking forward to episode 1 of Borgen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment