Friday 1 November 2013

Smiles 305:365

I have a new 'gadget' - my last birthday present has finally arrived! So I've spent the day obsessed with how many steps I've done, and amused by how much sleep I apparently had last night (not much of it deep according to UP) I've exceeded my target by over 80% at last count (not difficult as I went for a run this morning and that got me up to 75%!) We'll see how it goes - certainly don't have time to chart ALL my food and drink intake when it's not half term!


And Jude found a new friend in Solihull. Shame he couldn't come home with us!

Reading through my university notes and essays this afternoon and I was struck by several things;
I had really neat handwriting once upon a time.
I typed them all, but before I did that, I wrote them by hand then literally cut and pasted them (Or stapled them to save glue/paper!)
My English lecturer was a plonker!
I miss Professor Heathcote et al - they were great times and I loved reading and studying when I had all my time to do it.
I must read some of these books again, especially the Golden Age ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment