Saturday 28 September 2013

Smiles 271:365

I wasn't sure before I saw it in real life but I'm convinced now. The Library of Birmingham is a thing of beauty. We could have spent hours exploring but what we saw was very impressive. I'll certainly be back for more. (more pics on my Flickr feed)
Inside was good too...

And right downstairs, my boys made me smile by "Cycling a mile for Harry"(Moseley) on exercise bikes - and refusing to give up until they had fine their mile!

We then left for an "I've been paid" lunch - Jude wanted to try sushi (and had taken his own chopsticks!) and try it we did. I'm still full hours later. I had to smile at Isaac's attempts with chopsticks but he persevered! 

And finally, finally! I have a new phone. It is a sleek thing of beauty - and works too 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment