Thursday 5 September 2013

Smiles 245-248:365

I'm playing "catch up" as it's hard work teaching at the best of times but really really tiring when you have a cast to drag around, have to use crutches and have to rely on others to do things you normally do without thinking.

So my smiles are dedicated to all the people who have helped me, been patient, smiled and tolerated my slowness of movement (and of brain as the day goes on), and to colleagues, old and new.

So here follows a summary of things that have made me smile over the last 4 days!





A cupboard AND a desk with drawer and cupboard AND a set of trays, all in an air conditioned office. All mine!!

My boys back in uniform and back at school. Jude started secondary and Isaac started y10 at his old school. 

The photo of Jude and his old classmates from Maney made me smile a lot, and I know Jude was pleased to see them. 

Isaac too was met by a large 'posse' from his old tutor group to welcome him back. And I was very impressed that the Head of Y10 called to see if Isaac had had a good first day back. 

A beautiful sunset. 

I "pimped" my airboot for school - pictures taken after 3 days by which time I'd lost some sparkly tape :(  Proved very popular however!

No photos but Jane Anne and Anne made me smile by giving me lifts. 
Joe made me smile by being so helpful on Tuesday afternoon with books, sheets and, along with Aimee, averting my complete meltdown by remembering where all my Spanish folders worksheets and schemes had been 'hidden' for the last two years!

Many more smiles on Twitter and Facebook, too many to mention. 

Suffice to say, a smiley but exhausting few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment