Friday 21 June 2013

Smiles 172:365

I went for coffee in Tibits with Lisa and Debbie this morning. Lisa doesn't drink coffee so she had a green tea but we were rather taken aback when her drink arrived with what looked like a mini sea anemone in it!

Just missing inclusion last night was the news from my friend Jo that her eldest son has been made Head Boy of his school. A huge achievement for him. Well done Sam!

Rebecca on Cheers suggested that her boyfriend hadn't noticed that she's no good in bed "because he's English."
Well really! Made me smile though. 

As did the man playing panpipes in the park for the wedding guests today. Many and varied songs floated over the hedge including Something Stupid and The Birdie Song. I Audioboo-ed him so I had it captured for posterity!


No comments:

Post a Comment