Saturday 4 May 2013

Smiles 124:365

John made me smile whilst we were making dinner by arranging the vegetables to make traffic lights! And then Jude starting giving advice on improving the arrangement and told me to look at it from above. So I did. What do you think?

Jude came back from a shopping trip full of stories of how he threw a tennis ball at a target and had a marshmallow teacake catapulted at him 'very quickly because my ball hit so hard!'
Isaac made me smile trying to choose a pair of scissors in Wachter - he's left-handed and is unused to having to choose such things!
And Mark Cavendish made me smile by winning the opening stage of the Giro de Italia, and promptly swearing on live TV when his earpiece wouldn't do what it was supposed to do. He looked very sheepish and apologised immediately, then got on with the interview.
And this is genius! I even know how to say at least half of these in German!

Say cheese in other languages
In Greek you say Πες τυρί! (Pes tyrí!) which means Say cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment