Sunday 30 August 2015

LisasMiles 242:365

I've finally found some whimsical ducks for the bath. And I do know, as kindly pointed out by my son,  that they're supposed to have umbrellas but it's taken me 3 years to find these ones so just go with it! 
11.56 miles completed today and an ice bath followed, supervised by a small monkey in grey trousers who decided to stand on the door! 
And that completed my 100 miles in the holidays challenge. 
 Other smiles today:
The female hockey team won the European Cup against the Netherlands and got so excited that they swarmed around Matthew Pinsent (who I rather like!) at the end.
A proper roast dinner for the first time in ages! 
Time Crashers was amusing. 
My boys are such good mimics. Just wish I understood all their jokes! (I obviously watch different programmes!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment