Sunday 10 August 2014

MoreSmiles 222:365

Lots of smiles today caused by scaring Jude. Actually, not scaring him but his reactions to being surprised. 

Last night he called to me in the kitchen that there was a strange man in the garden. It was his father! 

This morning I went down the trampoline where the boys were playing with my (small) parachute. I tapped under the trampoline with a stick. It took two goes for any reaction and then the boys both jumped out from under the parachute. Jude squealed. Isaac laughed. Then Jude starting muttering about thinking that it was a fox jumping under the trampoline head butting them. 

And then this evening I commented on the beautiful moon to both boys. I then went outside to take a photograph (and put out the bin bags) I took the photo then turned around to lie through the window at the boys. Jude squealed again in shock at seeing me through the window. 

Poor chap! ;) 

And my pictures of the moon didn't work but I was laughing so much at Jude that I didn't notice until now! 







No comments:

Post a Comment