Tuesday 22 April 2014

MoreSmiles 112:365

So, The Sound of Music is called Smiles and Tears in Spanish. Interesting!

John went to Canada - that didn't really make me smile, and nor did the doctor telling me that my ear (now blocked and deaf for a month) will get better by itself and to be patient. Humph! And, now I think about it, the ending of Endeavour was certainly not smile inducing.

However, this is a blog about smiles and today I smiled for the following reasons:
the boys looked so uncomfortable walking with me as I drove my Mum's electric wheelchair.
I went to the library and found/borrowed some good books
I managed to cook dinner standing on one leg
Jude and I found that we hadn't finished his huge pink meringue from Saturday and enjoyed it with raspberries and ice-cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment