Sunday 16 February 2014

MoreSmiles 47:365

Being flat on my back with my back/hip in spasm and quite painful isn't going to stop me finding something to make me smile!

I've been looked after by my boys. Cups of tea with straws, liquorice bars appearing on my pillow as I snoozed, 'keeping me company' in shifts and flowers delivered to by the bed where I am currently stuck.

Norwegian curling trousers are very smile inducing too.

As was the Olympic spirit of Dario Cologna winning gold but insisting on waiting for the last man to finish so that he could shake his hand. 

A lovely moon too. 

And solving the mystery of how Clumsy Ninjas images kept appearing on my Facebook page also made me smile. Cheeky Harry!

Here's to more smiles and less discomfort tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment