Saturday 21 December 2013

Smiles 353:365

On the way to Glasgow on the train. We're all sitting playing with mobile devices. Currently in the Lake District. Not that we can see anything as it's very dark!

Today was a hard day for a few reasons but my colleagues were lovely and very caring, and I survived (with a wobble in the middle!) 
I smiled because...
Y5 and 6 did brilliantly in their carol presentation to other year groups. 
My class this morning loved the Turkey challenge. And colouring!
I enjoyed watching Pixar shorts in the "overflow chill out room" from the party this afternoon. I didn't realise there were so many Pixar shorts - and thank heavens for Youtube!
I'm on the way to Scotland. The mountains and lochs are calling! 
I was given a free cup of tea as the lad had already cashed up his till. 
John's obsession with salmon also amused me no end!

No comments:

Post a Comment