Friday 19 July 2013

Smiles 200:365

I often run past this QR code outside das Medienhaus and think "must scan that" but, as I'm out running it'a never the right time. Tonight we were out for our after dinner wander (aka rubbish drop) and the time was right. 
And it was worth it as it linked to this - (video embed doesn't show on mobile devices)
http://vimeo.com/m/31716559

The artwork is rather funky too!

And there was breakfast with friends - always bound to make me smile despite it being 'au revoir' to Yvette, Krislyn and Gabriela - and nearly to Lisa! Delicious - and there were left overs so the boys were smiling too.

One more thing from today. Jude and I rode our old bicycles to Brühlgut Stiftung and donated them to Velos für Afrika - fun as a) the saddles were too low for us  b) I wasn't quite sure where it was (I had Google Map in my pocket in case) and  c) we got to go on the Töss bus at last - from Töss!



No comments:

Post a Comment