Saturday 4 January 2014

MoreSmiles 4:365



This made me smile, in fact positively beam! I love it! Thank you @Ideas_Factory - you are so clever and very kind! All because I admired some other spoof stamps he'd made and said I'd like one of them(meaning the stamps he'd made not my own!)  Not sure about a legend but I try my best! 

It's been a busy day with trips to fetch parcels, have coffee and visit the optician amongst other things. A new top in the Debenhams sale made me happy, as did a tasty toasted teacake. Finally submitting a form over which I've been slaving elicited a huge smile. Jude parading in his new PJs was very funny, as were Mr Mitchell and Mr Steer on Pointless (thank heavens they won!)
And I'm now rather engrossed in The Bridge which, although not making me smile at the content, is pleasing as I miss Borgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment