Monday 13 January 2014

MoreSmiles 13:365

Thanks to Viv for sharing this with me today, thus doing as advised on the calendar!

Two parcels waiting for me at work - I love parcels!
Some good conversations with colleagues.
I managed to get through the day at school without using my 'angry' voice, just my 'cross' one when Y5 were soooo fussy!
I finally managed to get into the Google Hangout that I wanted to attend.
TGBBO hadn't finished when my meeting ended so I got to see Johnny Vaughan discover how to use the oven properly on Day 2, having grilled (by accident) biscuits and a tarte tatin the previous day!!
And I'm lying in a hot bath writing this, considering why exactly I was planning science lessons in my sleep at 3am last night/this morning, particularly as they had nothing to do with space (which would make some sense as I am actually teaching that sometimes this term.) 
All sources of smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment