Tuesday 21 January 2014

MoreSmiles 21:365

Very busy at the moment with BETT approaching, a display to put up, lessons to teach, presentations pending and lots of messages that need answering not to mention managing an eTwinning project in which our bear seems to have had a rocky start and technology is not working as it might. Oh yes, and then there are the cupcakes I promised for TeachMeet.

Still, a very fast blast around the block, up and down some hills has cleared my head and I'm on the case.

Smiles? Yes, plenty of those but none that I can particularly put my finger on. Just been a good day in all the busy-ness.

So, here's a packet of chocolate fingers courtesy of Angela the birthday girl - and thanks to the other birthday girl, Fiona, for the rocky roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment