Thursday 2 January 2014

MoreSmiles 2:365


A lovely day with my sister's family today.
Lots of snuggles with Bob who used me as a pillow and, once he was convinced that "grangra" wasn't coming, kept turning to me and saying my name. Later, I was granted the ultimate accolade of having my arm sniffed and eliciting "mmmm" from him!
Meanwhile, "the terrible trio" continued shooting their film which is set to rival Lord of the Rings in length of time taken to complete. I'm not sure what the other inhabitants of the courtyard thought about the oddly clad children brandishing wooden weaponry not to mention the adult in cycling shorts and smoking jacket.

Here's Jude sporting a fine head of hair. Even more unruly than his own barnet!

The chilli chocolate challenge was taken by all of us after lunch. Jude was rendered speechless by a sliver of the hottest one; Isaac hoovered up the remains of all our chocolates! I was fine after the first which disabled all sensation in my mouth. (Not sure Crabbies is the best drink to cool the mouth...)

Whilst visiting the doctors isn't usually a reason to smile, it was good to see lovely Dr D who I've missed whilst in Switzerland. Always greets you with a smile and shows interest in your life - as well as dealing with your ailments obviously! 

And I'm reading Oops by Hywel Bennett. Making me think but also smile a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment