Friday 24 January 2014

MoreSmiles 24:365


Cupcakes. 
Friends, human...
And robot!
BETT, TeachmeetBETT and TeachEat all provided plenty of opportunity for smiles whether it was meeting people, presenting on the Brainpop stand, drinking cider and laughing hysterically or deciding that I was taking the use of my cake stand as a frisbee too seriously and should just clip the culprit around the ear!
And then there was the hideous picture of me that amused all my Twitter friends! 
Then there was travelling on the DLR after TeachEat in a group with Tony who had his face painted as tiger; we were asked by fellow travellers how we could have a sensible conversation with him looking like that. Easily we replied - we're used to it!
Glad to be back in my hotel though having had three encounters with drunken men (none known to me and none close thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment