Saturday 15 February 2014

MoreSmiles 45:365

Too tired to post last night so catch up time!

An early start was made better by this bag by the kettle at 6am! Thank you John x


More smiles as I tweeted with @MissJ0nes as we 'sped' (ha ha!) on the train from opposite ends of the British Isles to meet in York with others for a day of research (brain imploded with information overload!)

Great to see Thérèse and many other familiar faces in York - shame I missed Suzi though.

Good to be home after another rail nightmare - I am NOT travelling by train on a Friday evening again - and thanks to John for picking me up from Birmingham with Medjool dates to calm me!
However I did get a chocolate lolly from the guard who called me 'young lady'


Big thank yous from the boys for the chocolates I left outside their rooms this morning.  

And the new PPA timetable sees me teaching Year 2 - WA-HOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment