Tuesday 11 February 2014

MoreSmiles 42:365

A big blue stripy puppet and I had great fun this afternoon with Y3, making them giggle and squeal as we 'helped' them write mini books. No mini book casualties today (But I did fold them all and use a template with a dotted line on it so it was a bit hard to go wrong when they cut the all important slit!)
Great mini books with many 'bichos' deciding to compete at the Olympics, go to the disco or fire themselves from a cannon after their bingeing!


Great enthusiasm from Y5 in their intensive Spanish lesson - I loved the way that they enjoyed every new challenge I gave them that veered away from the basic sentences, treating it as a great privilege.

And my boys are looking after me in my fragile state as I try to deal with extreme tiredness, an incessant headache and no John at home. Lots of hugs - much appreciated.

Early night I think so blogging will have to wait. Again :(

This time two years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment