Wednesday 12 February 2014

MoreSmiles 43:365


A round of applause for my magical paper folding skills. In fact, two rounds of applause; one from each class.

My regular Wednesday morning chat with the lad in 6CF who puts out the chairs, telling me all about his trip to London yesterday to see The Globe theatre. He told me last week about how much he loves Shakespeare and wants to go to Stratford to see a play. One of my favourite times of the week!

Cheerful greetings from Year 6 as they came into school, and the bemused enquiries about why I was sitting in the dark.

Being told that my teaching was outstanding and that my telling of a story was 'powerful and moving' - never heard Oso Marrón described as that before but as Frank Carson said "It's the way I tell 'em" ;)

And I finished my display so that the whole school can admire our new obsession with mini books and Spanish!

Another early night as I still have a splitting headache, 28 hours after it started. Boooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment