Wednesday 28 August 2013

Smiles 240:365

I popped into my new school today - well, the new new one! - and was very smiley when I saw I have a big desk with a cupboard and a drawer AND a comfy chair AND a floor to ceiling cupboard AND some drawers. To add to my joy, it's got air conditioning! I'm so used to scavenging for space in other peoples' cupboards and classrooms that I was quite overcome. So overcome that I forgot to take photographs! D'oh!
I was also gratified that I managed to discard large quantities of paper and "rubbish" from the cupboard to make room for more lovely things - very proud of myself as I hate throwing things away that might be useful 'one day'. Lovely helpful people too - all intrigued by my foot!
There will be photos next week - promise!

Wednesday also saw John home again - too late for a photo.

So I chose a random picture from my library for today! Taken at least 3 years ago,  probably longer, when playing with Photobooth for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment