Friday 4 January 2013

Smiles 4:365

There are many lovely decorative engravings and statues along Obertor and Untertor in Winterthur. This one above Migros always makes me smile when I look up to see a topless woman with what looks like a tarpaulin on her head, and a chicken sitting on top of that. Why? I'm sure there's a story, just haven't discovered it yet!

And this bonus photograph of the evening sky is Jude's choice. He noticed it first and commented how much he liked the colour.

Smile in other languages
In Welsh (as it's @skinnyboyevans' special birthday!) - gwenu

Things I heard that made me smile
Having made a faux pas myself by thinking that Example was called Exhibit (and that he sang Read all about it with Emile Sande), Jude then added to the smiles by telling me that I meant Professor Green whose real name is Peter Mandelson... (It's actually Stephen Manderson)


No comments:

Post a Comment