Monday 14 January 2013

Smiles 14:365

Today I have borrowed a smile from a friend - with his permission! It's a smile in spite of a broken a toe, and it made me smile too!


And a second (unrelated!) photograph. I passed here today on my run and wondered who lived here - and why that name which made me smile! So I investigated. Apparently the Odd Fellows refers to a number of friendly societies and fraternal organisations, set up originally for those without a Guild to support them in times of need. Judging by the symbol, this particular one seems to belong to the US version the Independent Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF)  So not just a silly name!

Things I heard today that made me smile

Coffee Break German is launching soon !

Smile in other languages
In Turkish - tebessüm

No comments:

Post a Comment