Thursday 24 January 2013

Smiles 24:365


This Shetland pony is, as Jude would say, 'adorable'. This is one of the two Shetland ponies in cardigans called Fivla and Vitamin that are the stars of the Visit Scotland campaign. More images here. Thanks to John for tweeting me the link! 


Things I heard/did today that made me smile
Laminating is sooo relaxing and I haven't done any for so long :o)
'Nothing ever happens in the West Midlands' says Jude.
'I think you've just washed my keys!' says Isaac - fortunately they still work after a 40ºC wash and spin! (This smile was somewhat wry!)
A tweet from my beloved "Security guard accidentally shoots penis off with illegal gun"
And Steven Mangan's suggestion that "this world, this universe, this life, is all just a dream in the mind of a sexy unicorn called Ralph."


Smiles in other languages
In West Inuktun - Qunguyuk


Couldn't resist another 'Shetland pony in a cardigan' picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment