Saturday 7 June 2014

MoreSmiles 158:365

Rodents on turntable and a guinea pig who aspires to be a turtle - lots of smiles to start the day as I watched these videos with Jude this morning. 

IKEA this afternoon provided smiles as I was once more inspired in the children's department. (Blog post on ¡Vámonos! to follow tomorrow) 
And I caused mass embarrassment by trying on a very natty pink rain poncho for size. When Jude's frantic but forceful muttering "Take it off NOW!" failed to work, Isaac advised "Walk away - pretend we don't know her."  


And then the boys complained that IKEA in Wednesbury isn't as good as the one in Dietlikon as "there's not enough room to play on the trolleys in the warehouse area."

Another cycle ride this evening, and not too many people walking in the Country Valley Park so I managed to go at a fair pace. I've set myself a target of 100 miles by the end of July. I think I need to amend this however as I've already done 12 in the last two days...

Finally, calls for Glenn Hoddle to reprise Diamond Lights in the storm stoppage at the England vs Honduras match had me chuckling!


No comments:

Post a Comment