Sunday 1 June 2014

MoreSmiles 152:365

Spent most of the day trying to put going back to work to the back of my mind so that meant lots of smiles. 

I couldn't do the Fun Run this year but I did go to cheer at the start and had to smile as I saw smurfs, fairies and a team of whoopie cushions run past! 

I managed to mow the lawn without breaking anything. I did avoid the bit that broke me though ;)
Then I pulled up all the dead bluebell heads. 

Lunch was yummy, and much appreciated by my nephew who also liked my band bracelets. 

Another cycle ride made me feel less lardy, and I survived Day1 of the 30 day abs challenge. 

If/when tomorrow gets stressful, I shall think of sitting in glorious sunshine atop San Salvatore with a glass of Prosecco. 

Or perhaps I'll think about this cartoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment