Tuesday 3 June 2014

MoreSmiles 154:365

Two Year 5 girls came up to me in the middle of an afternoon that was turning out to be very trying and awarded me this sticker for being a great teacher.
Nearly cried!

A lad in Year 3 came up to me in the corridor and asked when I was doing assembly next. I said I didn't know to which he replied "But you do assemblies on Thursdays and I like your assemblies. I've missed them!"
Again, welled up.

And a lad in Year 4 stunned me with his attention and participation in Spanish today. He's normally more off than on task and quite cheeky but today was the first to show he understood my instructions by pointing to his head, feet, stomach and so on. I commented on it and asked what had changed. He said "well, only my hair." I have decided that we shall all have hair like T next week ;)

So on the balance of things, these incidents far outweigh belligerent photocopiers, tiredness and a sore foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment