Friday 6 September 2013

Smiles 249:365

Biggest smile of the day...

I can stop wearing my air boot. Although it is lovely and spangly and has served me well, it is very hot inside it and there is subsequently a rather ripe aroma that emanates from it when removed.
I still need to wear it for parts of the day whilst I get used to walking again, and I'll need to keep hold of my crutches for a bit, but I can wear two shoes - or no shoes - again :)
Running is still a way off but progress has been made! I'll get back to Core first and do all my exercises from the physio to improve my balance too.

A (comparative) lie in made me smile although my alarm going off wasn't so good - I must have set it in my sleep as it was definitely off when I went to bed!

We've all survived the first week of school - although it wasn't a full one for some!

And I relived the fun of La vaca Lola by making a collage of the actions for someone on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment